The Mathematics Department offers a mathematics major with five different emphases. Except for the secondary education emphasis, students have the option of either a Bachelor of Arts (BA) or a Bachelor of Science (BS) degree. The emphases are:
- Actuarial Science (BA/BS)
- Applied Mathematics(BA/BS)
- Pure Mathematics(BA/BS)
- Secondary Education (BSE - Bachelor of Science in Education)
Each emphasis of the mathematics major consists of 6 - 7 core courses and additional specialized courses in the student's area of concentration.
In addition, the department offers the following minors for students who would like a stronger background in mathematics to complement their chosen major.
- Mathematics Minor (General)
- Actuarial Mathematics
- Mathematics Education - Elementary Education Emphasis
- Mathematics Education - Secondary Education Emphasis
More information can be found in the UWW Mathematics Department website. Please click on the
Fe Evangelista, Ph.D.
The Department of Mathematics Office is located in Laurentide Hall, Room 2205. Our normal office hours are 7:45 am to 4:30 pm Monday through Friday (except holidays).
Office Phone: (262) 472-1313
Office Fax: (262) 472-1372
For information on admission to UWW, visit Admissions.