Above diagram best viewed if monitor displays 1024x768 pixels with medium text size
Click on blue names to move through family trees above.
Personal Information and photo links below :
Add info to each person below
- George L. Nenno, born 20 Sept 1864 in Allegany, Cattaraugus County, N.Y.; oil contractor.
Married on 6 Sept 1889 to Mayme Murray, having 7 children. Died Jan 1939 in Allegany.
- Mayme Murray, born est 1865, married George L. Nenno on 6 Sept 1889,
having 7 children
- Claude, born 1891, died 1971
- Pauline Emma Ronholder, born 30 July 1891 in Olean, N.Y.,
married Claude Nenno having 4 children. Died Dec 1985
- Walter J., born 1894, died 1978
- Cecelia, born 1896 , died 1970
- Ruth, born 1897, died about 1925
- James, born 1900, died 1983
- Catherine, born 1901, died 1999
- Frances, born 1904, died 1981
- Donald J. Nenno, born 1920, died 1981
- William C. Nenno, born in Olean, New York on 5 August 1927, graduated from Brown Universty in 1951, and obtained a Masters and PhD in
international relations from Georgetown University in 1954 and 1964.. Married Shirley Rickard Brownlee in Blyth, California on 30 April 1964.
The couple has 2 daughters, Nancy and Claudia. William died about 10 Jan 2008
- Mary Kathryn Nenno, died before 2007
- Robert W. Nenno, died before 2007
- Nancy Pauline Nenno, born 2 July 1965 in Bellefont, PA
- Claudia Gabrielle Nenno, born 4 November 1966 in Washington, DC
Above information supplied through the efforts of Don Gentner.
Information on the family of William C. Nenno comes from Michael Trombly by email in 2008