Above diagram best viewed if monitor displays 1024x768 pixels with medium text size
Click on blue names to move through family trees above.
Personal Information and photo links below :
Add info to each person below
- George L. Nenno, born 20 Sept 1864 in Allegany, Cattaraugus County, N.Y.; oil contractor.
Married on 6 Sept 1889 to Mayme Murray, having 7 children. Died Jan 1939 in Allegany.
- Mayme Murray, born est 1865, married George L. Nenno on 6 Sept 1889,
having 7 children
- Claude, born 1891, died 1971
- Pauline Emma Ronholder, born 30 July 1891 in Olean, N.Y.,
married Claude Nenno having 4 children. Died Dec 1985
- Walter J., born 1894, died 1978
- Cecelia, born 1896 , died 1970
- Ruth, born 1897, died about 1925
- James, born 1900, died 1983
- Catherine, born 1901, died 1999
- Frances, born 1904, died 1981
- Donald J. Nenno, born 1920, died 1981
- William C. Nenno, born in Olean, New York on 5 August 1927, graduated from Brown Universty in 1951, and obtained a Masters and PhD in
international relations from Georgetown University in 1954 and 1964.. Married Shirley Rickard Brownlee in Blyth, California on 30 April 1964.
The couple has 2 daughters, Nancy and Claudia. William died about 10 Jan 2008
- Mary Kathryn Nenno, died before 2007
- Robert W. Nenno, died before 2007
- Nancy Pauline Nenno, born 2 July 1965 in Bellefont, PA
- Claudia Gabrielle Nenno, born 4 November 1966 in Washington, DC. Married Michael Tromby, and this couple
had one daughter, Tatiana, born about 1998. This couple divorced in 2012, and Claudia's legal name
was changed to "Claudia G. Gabrielle".
Above information supplied through the efforts of Don Gentner.
Information on the family of William C. Nenno comes from Michael Trombly by email in 2008,
and from Claudia G. Gabrielle by email in 2015