Above diagram best viewed if monitor displays 1024x768 pixels with medium text size
Click on blue names to move through family trees above.
Personal Information and photo links below :
- Gerardus Vermilye (see Page 16 of Vermilye book),
birth date unknown. He married 5 August 1762 to Jane Valentine, having 7 children.
Left a Will which was dated 1 January 1799 and proved on 16 February 1799.
Contributed to the building of the Reformed Dutch Church in Hopewell, New York.
He was a soldier in the Revolutionary War.
- Isaac G. Vermilye (see Page 34 of Vermilye book),
born 25 July 1768 in what was then Beekman town, but is now Lagrange, and after the
completion of his education engaged in agricultural pursuits. He married about 1793
to Catherine Kipp, having 9 children
- John G.
- Sennai (Cynthia)
- Rebecca, born 6 April 1777, baptised 4 August 1776, died unmarried
- Gerardus, born on 25 July 1777, married Charlotte Palmer on 26 September 1807 at
the Dutch Reformed Church, Hopewell, Dutchess County, N.Y., died without
children in 1808
- Jane, born 1779, married Lewis Davenport on 24 October 1797 at the Dutch
Reformed Church, Fishkill, Dutchess County, New York
Information on the Vermilye family comes from a Vermilye family book