Above diagram best viewed if monitor displays 1024x768 pixels with medium text size
Click on blue names to move through family trees above.
Personal Information and photo links below :
- Louis Nenno, born 25 Sep 1846 in Cheektowaga.
Baptized 11 Oct 1846 in St. Mary’s church, Buffalo. Occupation: farmer and worked in the
oil fields. Married Frances Riehler about
1872. Later married Louise Schwartz.
Died 14 Jul 1905 in Allegany. Louis could not write
- Frances "Fanny" Riehler, born 1851 in Allegany,
New York, and lived in Allegany Township. Died 8 Feb 1900 in Allegany. Buried in St.
Bonaventure cemetery, Allegany. This couple adopted Augustus Morsky (1866-?)
- Wilhelmina Nenno, born 1873 in Allegany, New York.
- Emma Nenno, born 22 Feb 1876 in Allegany, New York.
Married James Clark, having no children.
Emma died 17 Dec 1944
- Edward Nenno, born 1878 in Allegany, New York.
- Bertha Nenno, born 29 Dec 1879 in Allegany, New York.
Died 2 Jan 1948
- Harriet Nenno, born 8 Sept 1882 in Allegany, New York.
Married George Bockmier, having one daughter.
Emma died 31 Mar 1931
- Frederick Nenno, born 9 Jun 1885 in Allegany, New York.
Married Lena Gallets, having 5 children,
a son and 4 daughters. Frederick died 12 May 1956
- Amos A. Nenno, born 30 Jul 1887 in Allegany, New York.
Resided in Port Allegany and Roulette in Pennsylvania. Married
Anna E. Zimmermann, having 4 children:
William A., Edward Henry, Arhur Charles, and Magdalena. Amos died 20 Jul 1925 in
Port Allegany, Pennsylvania.
- Gertrude Nenno, born 28 Aug 1890 in Allegany, New York.
Married May Blair, having no children.
Gertrude died 25 Jun 1950
- Louise Schwartz, born 1870.
Married Louis Nenno, having 2 children,
in Sts. Peter and Paul cemetery, Hamburg, Erie County, New York. Her marriage to
Louis caused great strife within the Nenno family
- Arthur Schwartz, born 22 Apr 1904 in Allegany, New York.
Arthur died of pneumonia on 2 Jan 1909, buried in Sts. Peter and Paul cemetery, Hamburg,
Erie County, New York.
Above information supplied through the efforts of