Above diagram best viewed if monitor displays 1024x768 pixels with medium text size
Click on blue names to move through family trees above.
Personal Information and photo links below :
- Peter J. Nenno, born 28 Dec 1851 in Cheektowaga.
Baptized 13 Jan 1852 in St. Mary’s church, Buffalo.
Occupation: farmer, and operated retail meat business in Allegany, New York.
Married Barbara Dews and lived in Allegany
Twnsp; this couple also adopted George Feihle.
Died 6 Jun 1923 in Allegany. Buried in St Bonaventure cemetery, Allegany.
He was 6 ft 8 in tall, with hard face and hands
- Barbara Dews, born Sept 1852 in Allegany.
Married Peter J. Nenno, having 6 biological children. This couple also adopted
George Feihle. Barbara died 1927.
- Ida Nenno, born about 1877 in Allegany. Married
Patrick O'Meara. This couple had
4 children: Regina, Lawrence, Norbert, and Leon.
- Rose Amelia Nenno, born 1 Feb 1879 in New York state.
Married on 31 Jan 1899 to John Nutt. This couple had
one child: John Adelbert Nenno. Rose died 2 May 1948.
- Julius P. Nenno, born 11 July 1883 in Allegany. Manager of
a Chrysler dealership in Buffalo. Married 3 times: first to
Evelyn Nenno without children.
Secondly to Maud Nenno: this couple had
one child: Raymond L. Nenno. Thirdly to
Margaret Pickup without children. Julius
died 18 June 1953.
- Leo Nenno, born about 1885 in Allegany.
Married Mayme Hatfield. This couple had
4 children. Leo died 1918 of influenza.
- Lena Nenno, born about 1885 in Allegany.
No record of any marriage or death.
- Raphael Nenno, born 18 Nov 1890 in Allegany.
Married Magdalena Karl. This couple had
2 children, Barbara and William. Raphael died 10 Jan 1975.
- George Feihle, born 1867 in New York state.
No other information.
Older information supplied by Don Gentner;
More recent information supplied by Michael Long of Wauwatosa, Wisconsin, by email in March 2009.