Above diagram best viewed if monitor displays 1024x768 pixels with medium text size
Click on blue names to move through family trees above.
Personal Information and photo links below :
- André Nenno (father), born 20 Apr 1815 in Berus, Saarland, Germany.
baptized 20 Apr 1815 in St. Martinís RC church, Berus. Emigrated 1833 to New York state.
Married Mary Magdalene Johengen in 1841 in St. Maryís church, East Eden, New York. He was a farmer.
Lived in Langford, New York. Died 23 Nov 1862 in Langford, New York of injuries from a falling tree.
Buried in St. Martinís cemetery, Langford, New York .
- Mary Magdalene Johengen (mother), born 22 Sep 1816 in Schiffweiler, Saarland.
Emigrated 1836 to America. Died 23 Jan 1892 in Langford, New York. Buried in St. Martinís cemetery, Langford.
Photo #1 and Photo #2
- Mary C., born 15 Jan 1842 in Langford, New York.
Lived in Ohio and Port Austin, Michigan. Died 24 Dec 1907 in Hume twp, Michigan of chronic nephritis
- Katherine, born 14 Jan 1844 in Langford, New York. Married Louis E. Ballard on 10 Feb 1863 in St. Martinís RC church, Langford
Lived in Port Huron, Michigan; Manchester, Iowa; Cherokee, Iowa.
They were early settlers in Cherokee, Iowa.
Died 19 Jan 1905 in Cherokee, Iowa of breast cancer.
- Anna, born 6 Apr 1846 in Langford. Occupation: Ran millinery store, Buffalo & Mechanic St., Gowanda, New York. Married Frank Trunk about 1866, with no children. Died 1895 of possibly breast cancer. Buried in Gowanda, New York
- Margaret, born 15 Feb 1848 in Langford. Married Leopold Meyer on 25 May 1868 in Sandusky, Ohio (St. Mary church).
Lived in Sandusky, Ohio (-1872). Carleton, Michigan (formerly Althone 1872-). Died 9 May 1919. Buried in Carleton, Michigan (St. Patrick cemetery)
- Barbara, born 9 Dec 1849 in Langford. Married John Jones  4 Feb 1869 in St. Martinís RC church, Langford.
Died 25 Nov 1886 in Langford, New York, of inflamation of the bowel (ruptured appendix).
Buried in St. Martinís cemetery, Langford. This line joins Gentner family
- Frank, born 1 Oct 1852 in Langford. Occupation:
farmer. Died 1 Jun 1939. Buried in family cemetery, Forestville, New York.
Frank married Katherine Decker and the couple had 8 children.
- Andrew John, born 15 Aug 1854 in Langford. Occupation: farmer in Iowa. Died 27 Aug 1942 in Altadena, California. Buried in Mountain View cemetery, Altadena, California (mausoleum)
- Maria Magdalena "Lane", born 4 Oct 1856 in Langford. Baptized 15 Oct 1856 in St. Martinís RC church, Langford. Died 29 Dec 1906 in Collins, New York. Buried in St. Martinís cemetery, Langford
- Henry Jacob, born 19 Feb 1859 in Langford. Occupation: farm laborer (1880) and owner of a meat market, farmer. Died 25 Jul 1933 in Rowley, Iowa, of heart attack. Buried in Rowley, Iowa (St. John cemetery)
Above information supplied by Don Gentner