Above diagram best viewed if monitor displays 1024x768 pixels with medium text size
Click on blue names to move through family trees above.
Personal Information and photo links below :
- John "Johnny Boots" Jones (father), born 18 Mar 1845 in Luxembourg. Emigrated 1851 or 1852 to America.
Married Barbara Nenno on 4 Feb 1869 in St. Martinís RC church, Langford, New York. After the death of
Barbara Nenno in 1886, John Jones married Mary Alff 7 Feb 1888 in St. Maryís RC church, New Oregon, New York.
Died 18 Oct 1931 in Hamburg, New York of arteriosclerosis. Buried in Ss. Peter & Paul cemetery, Hamburg
- Barbara Nenno (mother), born 9 Dec 1849 in Langford, New York.
Died 25 Nov 1886 in Langford, New York of inflamation of the bowel (ruptured appendix). Buried in St. Martinís cemetery, Langford
- Mary M. Jones, born 1870, died 1873
- Frank Louis Jones, born 1872, died 1940
- John Andrew Jones, born 1874, died 1965
- Mary Magdalena Jones, born 1875, died 1945
- Ottilia Anna Jones, born 1879, died 1946
- Florence Barbara Jones, born 26 Aug 1881 in North Collins twp, New York. Baptized 24 Sep 1881 in St. Martinís RC church, Langford, New York.
Married John Edward Winter on 22 Oct 1902 in St. Martinís RC church, Langford.
They were the first couple married in the Langford brick Catholic church.
Died 20 Jun 1935 in Langford, New York, of cancer, probably Hodgkin's disease. Buried in St. Martinís cemetery, Langford.
Joins Gentner family lines.
- Amelia Agnes Jones, born 1884, died 1961
Above information supplied by Don Gentner