Above diagram best viewed if monitor displays 1024x768 pixels with medium text size
Click on blue names to move through family trees above.
Personal Information and photo links below :
- Adolf, born about 1905, married Hortense DeSmet having 8 children. Photo
Adolf married a 2nd time to Barbara Coussens, but no children were born to this union.
Barbara Coussens had 3 children by an earlier marriage, who may have assumed the
"Pattyn" surname. One of these 3 children is pictured: Coussens daughter, Madeline Beauprez.
Madeline later married and had at least one child Bob, who is living in 2007 (according to Louise Bartnicki)
- Hortense DeSmet, married Adolf Pattyn having 8 live births, but died of cancer at a relatively
- Louis Raymond Pattyn, no data
- Mary Pattyn, married Oscar DeVos, having one child Delores. Note
that Oscar's brother CÚsar married the sister of Adolf Pattyn (Mary's father)
- Emil, no data, but a photo exists
- Grace died as an infant of "blue baby" syndrome
- Florence, married a Mr. Geeraerts
- Edward "Bill", no data
- Marguerite Baker. It is not known whether "Baker" is a middle name or married name.
- Albert Pattyn (also known as "August"), had at least two daughters Louise and Janice. Louise
married a Mr. Bartnicki, lives near Chicago, and contributed most of the information on
this page. Janice married a Mr. Jeffers and has at least 2 children; the oldest son
is John, who has married a MeyLeen and has two children, Anna Lucia and John IV.
Louise Bartnicki (in Sept 2007) sent 9 photos saved as BMP files until the subjects can
be identified. Available on CD/DVD only:
Photos 1 and 2
Photos 3 and 4
Photos 5 and 6
Photos 7, 8, and 9
The above data largely contributed by Louise Bartnicki in March 2007 by email