Above diagram best viewed if monitor displays 1024x768 pixels with medium text size
Click on blue names to move through family trees above.
Personal Information and photo links below :
- Christian M. Olsen (Sr.), born 1-2-1868 in Bergen, Norway, married Thora Andrea Hansen, this couple having
4 children. From death certificate, died 11-12-1914 (11 December 1914) in Bronx, New York City
- Thora Andrea Hansen, born 1868. Parents were Anders Hanson and Thora Davidsdotter, perhaps living in
Dixelmand, Bergen, Norway. A copy of her birth certificate is owned by Joan Olsen
of Galway, New York. Thora married Christian M. Olsen, Sr. Thora died about 1964 in the Masonic
Home in Utica, New York. Thora's son Christian (Jr) took an especially prepared cooked fish and her
favorite baked bread to her each week (Information from Joan Olsen, daughter-in-law)
- Anna, born 1896, died young
- Thora, born 1900, married George Blankmyer (information from Joan Olsen in Galway, N.Y.)
- Chester, born 1908, married Winnifred Tarem, having two children, David and Norman.
Norman married Mary Jane Schmitt, having 4 daughters.
- Christian M. Olsen Jr., born 4 January 1896 in Edgewater, New Jersey, but his family moved
back to Bergen, Norway (accepted 6 July 1898, signed 13 July 1898) before he started school; thus he was schooled in Norway.
Married Margaret Kypke, this couple having two sons, Kenneth M. Olsen and John C. Olsen.
- Margaret Victoria Kypke, born 9 May, 1903, died 1992
- John Christian Olsen, born 1935, married Doris Louise Murdock, died 1983
- Kenneth, married Joan, having 6 children. Lived in Galway, New York. Died 1996
The above data via email and postal letters from Joan Olsen (Galway, N.Y.), Joan's sister Shirley Floeser (Albany, N.Y.), Dawn Olsen ,
and Nils Olsen (Oslo, Norway)