Above diagram best viewed if monitor displays 600x800 pixels with medium text size
Click on blue names to move through family trees above.
Personal Information and photo links below :
- Jakob Luxenburger (grandfather), born estimated 1660, lived in Ensdorf, Saarland, Germany. Occupation: assessor
- Anna Maas (grandmother), born estimated 1660, lived in Ensdorf
- Franz Schneider (father), born estimated 1685, lived in Berus, Saarland, Germany. Occupation: laborer
- Margaretha X. Rupp (mother), born estimated 1690 in Ensdorf, Saarland, Germany. Married Franz Schneider 23 Jan 1712 in Lisdorf, Saarland. Lived in Berus
The origin of the surname "Rupp" is not known; perhaps an earlier marriage.
- Matthias Luxenburger, born about 1690, married Gertrude Biehl, one child of record (Matthias)
- Maria, born 1714 in Berus. Baptized 21 Mar 1714 in Berus.
- Margarethe, born 1715 in Berus. Baptized 20 Mar 1715 in Berus.
- Franz, born 1717 in Berus, baptized 5 Oct 1717 in Berus
- Elizabeth, born 16 Mar 1721 in Berus. Baptized in St. Martinís RC church, Berus ;
Died 28 Jan 1778 in Berus, and buried there. Later joins Landis, McFarland, Roscoe, and Illian families
- Johann, born 1725 in Berus, baptized 7 Sep 1725 in Berus.
Occupation: soldier of the royal legion in the garrison at Sarreguemines (1774). Died of stroke or seizure on 17 Mar 1778 in Berus, Saarland, Germany
- Jakob, born 1727 in Berus, baptized 6 Nov 1727 in Berus
Above information supplied through the efforts of Don Gentner