Above diagram best viewed if monitor displays 1024x768 pixels with medium text size
Click on blue names to move through family trees above.
Personal Information and photo links below :
- Johann Neno (father), born 12 Aug 1715 in Beckerholz, Moselle, France.
Germany (by the account of Don Gentner)
- Elizabeth "Lisette" Schneider (mother), born 16 Mar 1721 in Berus, Saarland, Germany.
Baptized in St. Martinís RC church, Berus. died 28 Jan 1778 in Berus ; buried in Berus
- Anton Neno, born 1745 in Berus, baptized 12 Oct 1745
- Anna Neno, born 1747 in Berus, baptized 12 Oct 1747 in St. Martinís RC church, Berus, died 14 Mar 1814 ;
later joins Landis, McFarland, Roscoe, and Illian families. This person married her cousin, son of her father's brother
- Peter Neno, born 25 Mar 1750 in Berus
- Elizabeth Neno, born 1752 in Berus, baptized 14 Apr 1752 in Berus. Given the next child's name,
it may be that this child died soon after birth.
- Elizabeth Neno, born 1753 in Berus, baptized 8 Oct 1753 in Berus; eventually, this person had children, and died 14 Apr 1828 in Berus; buried in St. Martinís cemetery, Berus
- Anna Maria Neno, born about 1753 in Berus, lived and married there. Died 24 May 1837. Buried in St. Martinís cemetery, Berus
- Maria Magdalena Neno, born 1757, baptized 4 Jun 1757 in Berus, died 13 Aug 1823 in Neuforweiler, Saarland
- Katharina Neno, born 1759, baptized 1 Oct 1759 in Berus
- Anna Maria Neno, born about 1759 in Berus, where she lived. Died 13 Dec 1791 in Berus
- Margaretha Neno, born 1764, baptized 9 Apr 1764 in Berus, died 31 Dec 1765 in Berus
- Johann Neno, born 21 Dec 1767 in Berus, occupation soldier, lived and had children in Berus, died 21 Jun 1841, buried in St. Martinís cemetery, Berus
Above information supplied through the efforts of Don Gentner