Above diagram best viewed if monitor displays 1024x768 pixels with medium text size
Click on blue names to move through family trees above.
Personal Information and photo links below :
All sons who had children changed their names from "Neno" to "Nenno"
- Josef Neno , born 1746 in Berus,
Saarland, Germany. Occupations: Cavalier in Artois Regiment, French Army (1774-1779);
laborer and forester. Married Anna Neno on
25 Oct 1774 in St. Martinís RC church, Berus, but because they were first cousins, they
were married by special dispensation of Pope Clement XIV. Their children Katherina and
Wilhelm were declared legitimate at the time of Joseph and Anna's marriage.
Died 8 Mar 1814 in Berus. Buried in Berus
- Anna Neno , born 1747, died 1814 ;
She appears to have shared grandparents (Anreas Nenaut and Katharina Aulinger) with her
- Katharina Neno, born 27 Aug 1772 in Berus, and died
23 Sep 1772 in Berus
- Wilhelm Neno, born 18 Sep 1774 in Berus, died
23 May 1779 in Berus
- Karl Neno, born 15 Sep 1776 in Berus, died
13 Jun 1779 in Berus
- Katharina Neno, born 27 Dec 1778 in Berus, lived
in Berus, died 12 Sep 1856 in Berus. Buried in St. Martinís cemetery, Berus
- Johann "Jean" or "John" Nenno (spelled with a
third "n"), born 8 Jan 1783 in Berus. Baptized in St. Martinís RC church, Berus.
Occupations: soldier in Napoleonís army; carpenter and farmer. Emigrated 1833 to America.
Married Barbara Kunzler 7 Jul 1812 in
St. Martinís RC church, Berus. Lived in: Berus; Hamburg, New York (1837); Collins twp,
New York (1851); Langford, New York (1855, 1860). Died 1865 to 1870 in New Oregon,
New York. Buried in St. Maryís cemetery, New Oregon, New York. ;
later joins Gentner, Degenfelder, Landis, McFarland, Roscoe, and Illian families
- unnamed, born and died 1 Apr 1784 in Berus
- Anna Neno, born 24 Mar 1785 in Berus. Died
26 Dec 1851 in Differten, Saarland
- Nikolaus Nenno (spelled with a third "n"),
born 30 Aug 1786 in Berus. Baptized 30 Aug 1786 in St. Martinís RC church, Berus.
Occupation: carpenter and cabinet maker. Lived in Berus. Died 8 Nov 1858 in Berus.
Buried in St. Martinís cemetery, Berus ; leads to
Elizabeth Nenno Wilson
- Michael Nenno (spelled with a third "n"),
born 5 Oct 1788 in Berus. Occupations: carpenter, laborer, and farmer. Married
Barbara Haas on 22 Oct 1815 in St. Martinís
RC church, Berus.
Died 2 May 1850 in Altforweiler, Saarland. Buried in Altforweiler
- Anna Katharina Neno, born 6 Apr 1791 in Berus. Lived
in Berus and Beaumarais, Saarland. Died 9 Mar 1858 in Beaumarais
- Josef Nenno (spelled with a third "n"), born
14 Jul 1794 in Berus. Occupation: carpenter. Lived in Berus. Died 22 Jun 1864 in Berus.
Buried in St. Martinís RC church, Berus. His death record says that he died at age 73
Above information supplied through the efforts of