Above diagram best viewed if monitor displays 1024x768 pixels with medium text size
Click on blue names to move through family trees above.
Personal Information and photo links below :
- John J. Nenno, middle name "Gerald" according
to Mary Lu Nenno in June 2003, born 26 Dec 1868 in Beaver Dam
(Wisconsin). Occupation: ran a large dairy farm in Beaver Dam. Died 27 Sep 1937 in
Beaver Dam. Photo
- Bertha Zastrow, born 10 Sep 1879 in Beaver Dam.
Died 2 Feb 1948 in Beaver Dam, Wisconsin (according to Kathy Lange). Photo
- Della, born 29 Jul 1903 in c. Lived in West Bend,
Fondulac. Married Harry Tousey (who was native American) after an elopement, having son Harry Lee and
3-4 other children, and became estranged from her birth family. Della's son Harry married and
bore at least one child, also named Harry, who is said to have been a school principal
in the Fondulac area. Della died Sep 1985
- Ida, born 10 Jul 1905. Lived in West Bend.
Married Earl Ziehme, having children Kathleen (married name Lange, living in Park Falls,
Wis.), Spencer (married to
Barbara X., later divorced, living in Miamisburg Ohio).. Died in 1977 or 1978
- Gerald Nickolas Nenno, born 12 Aug 1906 in
Beaver Dam. Occupations: Wisconsin National Guard; President of Boot and Shoe Workers
Union #651; President of Joint District Council, AFL; President and Secretary of Adult
Education School; member of Police and Fire Comission. He was president of the local
Holy Name Society and the Fraternal Order of Eagles. Lived in Beaver Dam. Married
Lauretta (last name withheld at the request of daughter Marlene).
This couple had 4 children
- Marlene, married Gerald Berras, having 5 daughters.
Photos available, but withheld at the request of Marlene (Nenno) Berras. Available privately.
- Robert, married Mary Lu Strumberger, no children.
- Alvin John (A.J.) Nenno, married Carol Barnhardt, lived in Janesville, one
biological son Chad, and 2 step children Brenda and Randall. Chad
- Terrance Gerald
Gerald died 14 May 1992 in Beaver Dam, and
buried there in St. Mary cemetery.
- Evelyn, born 22 Jan 1908. Lived in Beaver Dam.
No marriage or children of record. Died Jul 1987
- Melvin, born 20 Feb 1909. Lived in St. Ignace,
Mackinac county, Mighigan. Died 4 Oct 1996
- John C., born 31 Aug 1911, died 1974
- Wilfred, born 18 Jan 1914, married Lottie Wahja (Kathy Lange says maiden name was "Regina"),
having a son Gerard and a daughter Mary. Gerard
married Karen X., having two sons, Brandon and Andrew.
Wilfred died 1995
Above information supplied by Emily Covert Roscoe, August 1981,
and Robert and Mary Lu (Strumberger) Nenno in June 2003