Above diagram best viewed if monitor displays 1024x768 pixels with medium text size
Click on blue names to move through family trees above.
Personal Information and photo links below :
- Franz Noé , born about 1685. Lived in Creutzwald, Moselle, France. One child of record (Anna Maria Neu)
- Claudia Zandré , born about 1685. Lived in Creutzwald, Moselle, France. One child of record (Anna Maria Neu)
- Johann Kunzler , born 5 Apr 1731 in Berus, Saarland, Germany,
married Anna Maria Neu 28 May 1754 in Creutzwald, Moselle, France. Married Anna Barbara Hoffman on 23 Jan 1770
in Berus, with no children. Married Johanna Kastel on 21 Sept 1773 in Berus.
Finally married Susanne Duhr on 5 Jun 1792, with no children. He was a laborer and died 14 Feb 1806 in Berus.
- Anna Maria Neu , born 1718, baptized 4 Jan 1718 in Creutzwald, France,
married 28 May 1754 in Creutzwald. Died 6 Dec 1769 in Berus.
- Johanna Kastel (mother), born 1735 in Berus. Baptized 27 Mar 1735 in Berus. Died 19 Jul 1792 in Berus
- Johann Adam Kunzler, born 1754. Baptized 6 Sep 1754 in Berus. Occupation: weaver, farmer, and laborer. Lived in Berus; married 3 times with total of 6 children. Died 25 Dec 1835 in Berus
- Nickolas Kunzler, born 1756. Baptized 21 Dec 1756 in Berus. Occupation: farmer and laborer. Died 2 Feb 1820 in Berus; joins lines to McFarland, Roscoe, Illian, Gentner
- Johann Nickolas Kunzler, born 1759 in Berus. Baptized 1 Nov 1759 in Berus. Occupation: laborer. Married and lived in Berus, having 10 children (many dying as infants). Died after 1828 in Berus
- Georg Kunzler, born 14 Feb 1775 in Berus, died 8 Jun 1779 in Berus
- Peter Kunzler, born 1 May 1777 in Berus. Occupation: weaver and farmer. Lived in Überherrn, Saarland, died after 1809 in Berus
- Barbara Kunzler, born about 1780
Above information supplied by Don Gentner