Above diagram best viewed if monitor displays 600x800 pixels with medium text size
Click on blue names to move through family trees above.
Personal Information and photo links below :
- Nikolaus Kunzler , born 1756 in Berus, Saarland, Germany,
baptized 21 Dec 1756 in Berus, married 7 Feb 1785 in Berus. He was a farmer and laborer.
- Johanna Schmitt , born 27 Dec 1761 in Berus, Saarland, Germany,
married 7 Feb 1785 in Berus. Died 15 Mar 1835 in Berus.
- Nickolas Kunzler, born 1 Dec 1785 in Berus, died 13 Jul 1786 in Berus
- Barbara Kunzler, born 12 Jun 1787 in Berus.
Baptized in St. Martin’s RC church, Berus. Emigrated 1833 to New York state.
Lived in Berus, Saarland, Germany. Hamburg, New York (1837); Collins twp, New York (1851);
Langford, New York (1855, 1860). Died 1865 to 1870 in New Oregon, New York;
Buried in St. Mary’s cemetery, New Oregon, New York; Barbara spoke French.
Her name was also spelled Kontzler; joins lines to McFarland, Roscoe, Illian, Gentner
- Elizabeth Kunzler, born 24 Aug 1789 in Berus, lived in Creutzwald, Moselle, France; died after 1828
- unnamed, born and died 9 Oct 1791 in Berus
- Franz Kunzler, born 3 Sep 1792 in Berus. Occupation: laborer, soldier in the 6th company, 30th Trier army regiment. Married Barbara Müller 3 Apr 1823 in Berus, died 29 Jun 1853 in Berus
- Johanna Kunzler, born 10 Apr 1795 in Berus, died 5 Jan 1865 in Boston, New York. Buried in St. Mary’s cemetery, East Eden, New York
- Anna Kunzler, born 1 Nov 1797 in Berus, died 30 Oct 1797 in Berus, Saarland, Germany (There is an obvious problem with these dates)
- Anton Kunzler, born 6 Feb 1799 in Berus. Died 20 Jul 1815 in Berus
- Anna Maria Kunzler, born 1801, died 1801
- Katharina Kunzler, born 19 Nov 1801 in Berus, lived in Pachten, Saarland; died 11 Sep 1876 in Pachten
Above information supplied by Don Gentner