Above diagram best viewed if monitor displays at least 600x800 pixels with medium text size
Click on blue names to move through family trees above.
Personal Information and photo links below :
- Nickolas Nenno , born 27 Mar 1822 in Berus,
Saarland, Germany, married 1843-4 in Buffalo, NY., died 22 Sept 1876 in Nenno, Wis.,
buried there in church cemetery. Picture. Owned brewery, built
and operated a store, tavern, post office. Town of Nenno
was named for him after he donated land for the local church
- Margaret Bauer , born 13 July 1822 in Prussia,
by one account, or Dusseldorf, Germany, by another account.
married 1833-34 in Buffalo, NY, died 15 March 1911 in Sleepy Eye, Minn., buried there
in Catholic Cemetery. Picture
- John Nicholas Nenno, born 6 Sept 1845 in Buffalo (NY),
married 1868 in Nenno, Wis., but apparently divorced 19 May 1874 in Washington County
(Wisc), died 21 July 1924 in Mankato, Minn.,
buried in New Ulm, Holy Trinity Cemetery. Was a civil war vet and hotel operator.
John Nicholas generated the family lines of this
- Franzesca Nenno, born 23 Dec 1850 in Nenno, Wisconsin ;
married John Dominick Youngman (1848-1925) on 15 Nov 1875, having 7 children, and died
17 Jun 1933 in Sleepy Eye, Minnesota. One child was also named John Dominick Youngman (1881-1965)
- Katherine Nenno, born 1847 in Nenno, Wis., died 16 April 1878
- Mary Nenno, born 1849 in Nenno, Wisconsin. Died about 1918
- Anna Nenno, born 1854, married Martin Youngman, died 1918
- John Nenno, born 1856 in Nenno, Wisconsin; photo available , but in 2003,
Don Gentner revised this family list to exclude any second "John"
- Adam Nenno, born 1859
Above information supplied by Emily Covert Roscoe, August 1981 and Don Gentner