Above diagram best viewed if monitor displays 600x800 pixels with medium text size
Click on blue names to move through family trees above.
Personal Information and photo links below :
- Nils Olsen, son of Ole Gabrielsen Fyllingen, married Anna Iversen having 4 children. Worked at
Bergens Mekaniske Verksted, a shipyard, as a naval engeneer. Died in 1919 from the
Spanish Flu, which took a lot of lives in Europe during and after WW I
- Anna Iversen, married Nils Olsen
- Nils Birger Blom Olsen, born 26 November 1907, died March 1978, son of Nils Olsen,
grandson of Ole Gabrielsen Fyllingen. Worked first as a commercial traveller in a small grocery
firm, and later in life, as an auditor. The Blom name comes from the town of Stroemstad on the
west coast of Sweden just south of the Norwegian border, but it is not known which ancestor
(a woman born in the 1840s) came from this town. Nils Birger Blom Olsen married Tordis Egeland,
having 3 children: Elin, Tordis Karin, and Nils
- Tordis Egeland, born 22 october 1911, died 4 January 1975, married Nils Olsen, grandson of
Ole Gabrielsen Fyllingen. Worked weekends in sister-in-law Anna Olsen's small grocery store.
The Egeland family comes from the town Stavanger on the west coast
south of Bergen. Her father's name was Knut, a canning specialist.
- Elin Olsen, born 27 April 1937, living near Bergen in 2006.
- Tordis Karin Olsen, born 8 September 1940, living near Oslo in 2006. Married
Aage Figenschou in
1971, but divorced in 2004. This couple has two daughters, Gunhild and Marit.
- Nils Birger Olsen, born 22 January 1947, living near Oslo in 2006, created a translation into English
for the Olsen family tree created by Christian Olsen (the younger)
- Gunhild Figenschou, born 20 November 1972, living in Levanger, Norway, working with aid for people who have hearing problems
- Marit Figenschou, born 5 August 1975, working as teacher in a local school near Oslo.
The above data from Nils Birger Olsen of Oslo, Norway, in February 2006