Above diagram best viewed if monitor displays 600x800 pixels with medium text size
Click on blue names to move through family trees above.
Personal Information and photo links below :
- Heinrich Winkler, born in Germany
- Maggie Burke, born in Ireland
- Margaret Dorothy Powers, married Robert J. Knowles, having 2 children
- Robert J. Knowles, born 1917 in New Jersey. Enlisted in Air Force on 2 October 1940 when he listed himself as having 4 years of high school,
occupation Addressing-Embossing Machine Operator with height 72 inches, weight 157 pounds. Robert later married and
has 2 children, Virginia (Carr) and Robert Jr.; Robert Sr lived in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin, in October 2006.
Robert died on Tuesday 6 July 2010, in a milwaukee nursing home. His funeral will be in Washington, D.C., and he will
be buried in Arlington National Cemetery. An obituary will be available.
- Virginia Laura Knowles, born 17 July 1943, married Gregory Edward Carr, but later divorced. This couple has 3 children.
Virginia's middle name "Laura" was taken during adulthood at confirmation.
- Robert James Knowles, born 9 August 1948, married Nancy (last name unknown) having one child, Robert.
Robert and Nancy later divorced.
- Elizabeth Laura Carr, born 28 July 1972, married about 1996 in Minneapolis to Stephen Huebscher, having 2 children
- Stephen Huebscher, born about September 1972
- Jonathan Andrew Carr, born 26 March 1975, married on 18 April 2006 in Cozumel, Mexico, to Deanna Fritsche.
Jonathan is 6'5" tall. Jon and Deana have a son Caden Robert, born 12:13 AM 22 July 2008
- Deanna Fritsche, born 4 March 1979, married on 18 April 2006 in Cozumel, Mexico, to Jonathan Andrew Carr.
Jon and Deana have a son Caden Robert, born 12:13 AM 22 July 2008
- Stephanie Carr, born 4 April 1978, married on 29 Sept 2006 in Las Vegas to Matthew John Gallion.
- Matthew John Gallion, born 5 Nov 1978
- Caden Robert Knowles, born 12:13 AM on 22 July 2008 in Milwaukee
The above data from conversation with Virginia (Knowles) Carr and her son Jon Carr, grandson of Robert J. Knowles in 2006 in Milwaukee