Above diagram best viewed if monitor displays 1024x768 pixels with medium text size
Click on blue names to move through family trees above.
Personal Information and photo links below :
Add info to each person below
- Victor Joseph Nenno "The Drake", born 25 Jul 1869 in
Allegany, New York. Occupations: oil contractor in Bradford, Pennsylvania oil
fields; worker in the West Virginia and Ohio oil fields; operated the
Allegany Mills; founder of Victor J Nenno and Sons Oil Well Drilling Co.
Married Mary Ann Martiny on 25 Oct 1893 in
St. Nickolas church, Allegany, New York, having 8 children. Mary died in 1933, and Victor
remarried Augusta Hamm on 7 Feb 1935; they
had no children. Died 13 Aug 1947 in Allegany, New York, of massive stroke. Buried in
St Bonaventure cemetery, Allegany, New York. Victor was shot in a bar room fight, but
recovered. Family Photo available
- Emelia Finger, born about 1872, daughter of August and Emma Finger. The role of this person
was rediscovered about 1946 by Victor Nenno. The account is
- George E. Fingers ("s" added), born 28 November 1892, married Mamie Stillwell, having 7 children:
George, Jean, Shirley, Charles, Robert, Donna and Edward.
Details of this family are available
- Mary Ann Martiny , born 13 March 1871, married 25 October 1893 to Victor
J. Nenno in St. Nicholas Church, Allegany, N.Y., having 7 children. Died 24 November 1933
- Harry J. Nenno (listed as Harry by Elizabeth Wilson,
but listed as Henry J. Nenno by Don Gentner), born 5 October 1894, died 3 June 1972
- Richard Nenno, born 26 Oct 1895, died 9 Oct 1975
- Veronica E. Nenno, born 25 Dec 1897, married Richard
Francis Carls on 17 June 1923, having a son James Richard and a daughter Geraldine.
James Richard Carls married Orma B. Bloomingdale and this couple had 9 children (Joseph,
Pamela, Patrick, Richard L., Mary, Virginia, Elizabeth, John, and Timothy, all born
between 1950 and 1962. Geraldine married Andre Lepine on 2 April 1956, and this couple
had 5 children (Lisa, Michele, Denise, Maurice, and Simone, all born between 1957 and
1966). Orma B. Bloomingdale
cooperated in the writing of a history of the Nenno families. Veronica died
16 March 1981
- Clyde William Nenno (Sr), born 17 Sep 1900, father of Elizabeth
Nenno Wilson who wrote a History of the Nenno Families.
Clyde Wm Nenno Sr. died 23 Nov 1982
- Margrete Nenno, born 7 Nov 1902, married 10 Oct 1923 to Cecil Toennis, having no children
- Mary E. Nenno, born 23 July 1906, never married and no children
- William Nenno, born 25 Oct 1908, died 13 Apr 1909
- Edward Nenno, died in infancy about 1910
Above information supplied through the efforts of Don Gentner