Above diagram best viewed if monitor displays 600x800 pixels with medium text size
Click on blue names to move through family trees above.
Personal Information and photo links below :
- Lydia , born 1871, married Fred Humphrey at age 20 but
was widowed soon after the birth of their first child "Vinette".
Four years later (on 16 Apr 1901), married a
Dr. William Stokes Sterritt (spelled this way in
her mother's obituary,
"Sterrett" in her father's obituary, and
"Starrett" in her own obituary). She lived in
Marseilles, Illinois, where she raised two more daughters, Corinne and Margaret.
After the death of Dr. Starrett in 1926, broke up her home and lived with daughter
Vinnette in New York, but was living with her other 2 daughters in St. Louis when she
died in 1943, prior to brother Albert, given Albert's
- Fred Humphrey, Lydia's first husband, married 1891, died about 1892 soon after birth of his
- Dr. William Stokes Sterritt,
married 16 Apr 1901. raised in Marseilles,
Illinois, two daughters (Corinne and Margaret). Died 1926
- Fredericka Vinnette Humphrey . Her first name relayed by Jim Downey in 2005,
though she was known as Vinnette later in life, born 1892-1896, married
Oscar Nillson, lived in New York City
- Corinne Sterrett, married Philip Crowe, lived in St. Louis
- Margaret Sterrett, married R.W. Maule, lived in St. Louis