Above diagram best viewed if monitor displays 1024x768 pixels with medium text size
Click on blue names to move through family trees above.
Personal Information and photo links below :
- Francis Roy Illian, born 27 Sept 1920, married 22 Dec 1944 to
Jeanne Landis, worked in Chicago Orthopedic Shoe Mfg, died 18 Sept 1969 of congestive heart failure.
Frank's parents (Joseph R. Illian and Josephine Gertrude Sebuhr)
lived at 5829 W. Park Hill in Milwaukee; a cousin Jim Franzen still lives next door
in November 2000.
- Jeanne Carroll Landis, born 4 March 1926 in Mankato, Minnesota, married
22 Dec 1944 to Frank Illian, and this couple raised 3 daughters (Carroll, Susan, and Sally). Jeanne was widowed in 1969,
by married again 11 July 1981 to Harold Plotz, with no further children. After 1981, Harold and Jeanne lived for a while
in a Minnesota cabin, but after Harold died in early 2000, Jeanne returned to northern Illinois, living
in Gurnee, Illinois as of January 2003. After broking her hip in 2011, Jeanne moved to assisted living in Vernon Hills, Illinois.
Jeanne died 6 August 2015 at her residence.
Videos available (CD only)
- Harold Jennings Plotz, born 4 Nov 1923, married 11 July 1981, letter carrier in
Grayslake (Ill), retired Dec 1980, no children. Harold died in early 2000.
- Carroll Jean Illian, born 31 July 1946 in Milwaukee, married 18 July 1964
to Harold Flood, living in Wildwood (Illinois) as of January 2003 Video available (CD only)
- Susan Anna Illian, born 20 July 1948 in Milwaukee, married 17 Feb 1968
to Woody Williams, living in nothern suburbs of Chicago as of January 2003
- Sally Jo_Dell Illian, born 30 March 1952, married 15 Sept 1973 to
Nicholas Tisone, divorced 26 Jan 1976, re-married to William Bailey, one child in each marriage,
living near Springfield, Illinois in January 2003, and near Louisville, Kentucky in 2009.