Above diagram best viewed if monitor displays 1024x768 pixels with medium text size
Click on blue names to move through family trees above.
Personal Information and photo links below :
- Constantinus Strobbe, born 1838 in Pittem, Belgium, married Natalia Devos, died 1918
in Tielt, Belgium
- Natalia Devos, born 1841 in Tielt, Belgium, married Constantinus Strobbe, died 1905
in Tielt, Belgium
- Josephus Strobbe, born 1876, married Philomena "Celine" Pattyn in Tielt, Belgium,
having 9 children, of whom 2 died as infants. Josephus died 1947 in Billings, Montana.
Died in Billings Hospital following an automobile accident. A train collided with the
truck he was driving over a level crossing. He had delivered a load of beets at the
"dump" and was returning home when the accident happened
- Philomena "Celine" Pattyn, born 1879, married Josephus Strobbe in Tielt, Belgium,
having 9 children, of whom 2 died as infants. Philomena died 1959 ; cause of
death related to diabetes. Philomena's brother (name unknown) was father of Mary Pattyn,
and Mary Pattyn was wife of Oscar De Vos
- César, born 25 February 1889 (1890?); emigrated to
Montana (USA) about 1915,
married Mary Strobbe in Montana about 1916, with 2 children, Medard
(Maynard) and Margaret. Died of a brain aneurism in McHenry, Illinois, on 2 March 1965.
- Mary Strobbe, born about 31 July 1898 in Belgium; emigrated to
Montana (USA) about 1915, married César DeVos in Montana about 1916, with 2
children, Medard (Maynard) and Margaret. Died 25 January 1986 in Antioch, Illinois.
Descendants of Mary Strobbe's siblings maintain a website at:
- Adolf, born about 1905, married Ann Suppola having children Pearl
and Bud. No other data
- Margaeret Strobbe, born 4 Oct 1911, never married, no children, died Nov 1982
- Medard Aloysius Strobbe, born 18 May 1918, married Ruby Mary Spencer, having children Mary Lee,
Joseph David, and Shirley Louise. Medard died 25 Dec 1952
- Virginia Julia Strobbe, born 21 Mar 1920, married Joseph Cyrl Lenaerts on 31 Aug 1946,
having children Bonnie, Connie, and Gerald. Virginia died 22 Oct 1993
- Maurice Strobbe, born 11 June 1927, married May X., having children Rudy (married Dorothy X.),
Dick (twin), Tom (twin, died in infancy), Bob (married Ramona X.), August (married Jeanette X.),
June (married Joseph Kratochvil), and Harry (married Betty X. with children Tami and [?]).
Maurice died in Laguna Hills, California, on 10 Jul 1989
- Elsie Strobbe, born about 1922, married Matt Zupan, having children Celina "Sally",
Matt, Linda, and John John. Living in 2004
The above data largely contributed by Robert C. Dalgleish, son-in-law of Medard Aloysius
Strobbe, via email in February 2004. Robert maintains a website at