Above diagram best viewed if monitor displays at least 600x800 pixels with medium text size
Click on blue names to move through family trees above.
Personal Information and photo links below :
- Peter Roscoe, born 24 Sept 1860 in Shelburne, Vermont, though
the family residence seemed to be near Montreal, Quebec ; he was of French-Canadian
descent and a wholesale hardware salesman. Married 1885 to Catherine O'Grady ; 4 children. Died 21 April 1945 in Minneapolis,
buried in St. Mary's Cemetery there.
- Catherine O'Grady, born 15 October 1858 in Kilkenny, Minn.; she was
of Irish descent. Married in
1885. Died 9 Oct (Aug ?) 1953 in Minneapolis, buried in St. Mary's Cemetery there.
- William Peter Roscoe (senior), born 12 Feb 1886 near Wadena (Minn) ; married to Florence Nenno
on 4 June 1908 at New Ulm (Minn), died 3 May 1955 and buried at Mountview Cemetery in Billings (Mont). Highway
bridge contractor: W.P. Roscoe Co., Billings, Mont
- Norah Catherine Roscoe, born 21 July 1890 in Minnesota, married Charles
J. Carroll (Billigs, Montana?), died 24 Feb 1960 in Billings, buried at Mountview Cemetery in Billings.
One son died in infancy; another son Eugene; a daughter Mary Joanne married John Grove
and lives in Fargo, N.D.
- Maurice James Roscoe, born 10 Sept 1892 in Minnesota, married Genevieve Murphy,
having 4 children (one son died young). Died 28 Feb 1931, buried in St. Mary's Cemetery in Minneapolis
- Louise Roscoe, born 2 Aug 1898, married Marion Richard (a car salesman), having 2 children.
One child died in infancy; son Thomas married Laura, and daughter Patricia married a
Mr. Crimmins; both Thomas and Patricia live in Santa Clara, California. Louise died in Oakland,
California. Buried in St. Mary's Cemetery in Minneapolis
Above information originally compiled by Emily Covert Roscoe, August 1981, updated June 2001 with Emily