Above diagram best viewed if monitor displays at least 600x800 pixels with medium text size
Click on blue names to move through family trees above.
Personal Information and photo links below :
- William Peter Roscoe (senior), born 12 Feb 1886 near Wadena (Minn) ; married to
Florence Nenno on 4 June 1908 at New Ulm (Minn), died 3 May 1955 and buried at Mountview Cemetery in
Billings (Mont). Highway bridge contractor: W.P. Roscoe Co., Billings, Mont
- Florence Mary Nenno, born 22 March 1884 in New Ulm, Minnesota. Married
William Peter Roscoe 4 Jun 1908 in New Ulm. Died 19 April 1980 in Billings, Montana, buried there in
- Marguerite Katherine Roscoe, born 14 May 1909 in Minnesota. Never married, and
died 30 July 1975 in Billings, buried there in Mountview Cemetery
- Mary Bernice Roscoe, born 17 Dec 1914 in Billings. Married
3 May 195? to John M. Abajian, but they had no children.
Lived in Las Vegas and died there 18 Feb 1984. Buried at Mountview Cemetery in Billings.
- Judson Hogarth Covert, born 19 Feb 1893 in Ludden, North Dakota, of
Scotch-Dutch descent; married Katherine Minnie Murr on 21 Feb 1916 in Billings. Died 25 Aug 1973
in Billings, Buried Sunset Memorial Gardens in Billings. Two children : Emily Jane and
- Kathryn Murr, born 12 Mar 1894 in Billings, married Judson Hogarth Covert
on 21 Feb 1916 in Billings. Died 16 Nov 1965 in Billings. Buried Sunset Memorial Gardens in Billings.
- William Peter Roscoe Jr. (=Patrick), born 21 July 1916 in
Billings, married Emily Jane Covert on 23 May 1942 in Yukon (Okla),
died 2 Oct 1998 in Billings; owner of steel
fabrication plants, Roscoe Steel + Culvert Co., Billings/Missoula (Mont). Buried at
Mountview Cemetery in Billings.
- Emily Jane Covert, born 1 July 1918 in Billings (Mont), married
23 May 1942 in Yukon (Okla), author of extensive
Nenno family genealogy from which this information was
transcribed. Seven children named below. Emily died 7 August 2014 in Billings, Montana,
and is buried with family in Mount View Cemetery, Billings.
Videos available (CD only)
- John Hogarth Covert, born 20 Dec 1921 in Hardin, Montana (family residence was Billings).
First marriage to Peggy Marie Milstead of Billings, Montana (they had 3 children but
then divorced ; Peggy died 1999 in Phoenix). Second marriage to Hildur Ann Vallee, who
had 2 daughters by a previous marriage. Hildur died 19 Dec 1984 in Billings. Buried Sunset Memorial
Gardens in Billings
- James Phillip Roscoe, born in Oklahoma City on 15 Feb 1943; James
(married to Linda Jane Wertsch) has children James Clayton (born 20 Jan 1969), Matthew Brady
(born 28 Sept 1970), and Molly Covert (born 15 apr 1975)
- William Patrick Roscoe III, born in Lima, Peru,
on 3 Feb 1945; William was first married to Kathleen O'Leary on 12 Feb 1966, having a daughter
and son, but then divorcing. William Patrick III then (in Reno, Nevada) married Marianne Peace of
Sacramento, California (she has 2 children by a previous marriage) ; both living in
Granite Bay (CA) in 2001. William Patrick's biological children (underlined) and grand children
- Colleen Marie (born 22 Aug 1966, married Jeffrey Graham, children :
- Jocelyn Nicole born 15 May 1990
- Jacob Judson born 16 Nov 1995
- Nathaniel Patrick born 31 Oct 1998
- Judson Patrick (born 30 Jan 1969, married to Raquel Alcantar [of Phoenix],
marriage occuring in Anchorage, Alaska, where both were in service in US Army.
- Judson Michael Roscoe, born on 5 Jan 1948 in Billings, Montana; Judson
died 9 Sept 1951 of leukemia. Buried at Mountview Cemetery in Billings.
- Kathryn Florence Roscoe, born on 5 Jun 1950 in Billings, Montana;
Kathryn (married [in Hamilton, Montana] to Thomas E. Stack Jr. of Lincoln, Montana) has 3 sons and a
daughter, lived in Missoula in 2001, but died there on 5 November 2009. Children are :
- Tobias Thomas Stack born 26 Nov 1976)
- Anna Katrina born 7 Sept 1978
- Edward Luke Stack born 18 Oct 1982
- William Peter Stack born 7 Nov 1985
- Teresa Marie Roscoe, born on 30 Oct 1952 in Billings, Montana;
(married to James Michael Salyer of Billings), having children :
Joseph Lloyd Salyer (born 4 Jun 1983) and
James Kirk Salyer (born 22 Sept 1987).
From an earlier marriage, James Michael Salyer brings a child John Travis Salyer (born 27 Feb 1971).
John's children are:
Video available (CD only)
- Jacob Travis born 4 Jan 1994
- Olivia Grace born 15 April 1997
- Andrew Pierce born 4 Aug 1998
- John Joseph Roscoe, born on 29 Oct 1953 in Billings, Montana; married to
Kara Clayton on 5 Oct 1974, having child Scott Joseph (born 11 Oct 1976). They divorced, and she had a son
(Jamie Glen Clayton) by a previous marriage. John died 6 February 2009, buried in Mountainview Cemetery.
Alternately, John died 6 Dec 2009 in Billings. John suffered from mental challenges. .
- Michael Peter Roscoe, born on 8 Feb 1957 in Billings, Montana;
married 27 Nov 1982 to Marian Griffith of Billings. Divorced with
no children. Living in Billings in 2001
Above information originally compiled by Emily Covert Roscoe, August 1981,
updated March 2009