Above diagram best viewed if monitor displays 600x800 pixels with medium text size
Click on blue names to move through family trees above.
Personal Information and photo links below :
- Samuel Wright Burdick, born 23 September 1873. According to Christine
Booth in July 2006, Samuel Sr. married first to a woman whose name is not known, having a
daughter (perhaps named Mary). Samuel Sr. then married a second time on 24 Sept 1910 to
Katherine Ingwersen having 5 children who survived to adulthood, and one child born after 1918
who died as an infant. Samuel Sr. was an engraver in Norwood Park (Wisconsin or Illinois)
- Katherine Ingwersen (no middle name), married 24 Sept 1910 to Katherine Ingwersen having 5 children. Family data
- Agnes Elizabeth (Bess) Burdick, born 17 May 1911, married Michael Osterchill and had 2 children,
Judy and James ; by another account (Alberta in 2000), there was one child
(Judy) born 20 July 1940. By the first account,
Judy married Veston Mallory and had children (Michael and Patty); James married
Donna Winterburn and had at least one daughter Beth. Bess and her cousin Alberta Horan share
the same birth date and attended a common birthday party in Omaha in May 2001, but Bess died about a year later.
- Katherine Jane Burdick, married to John Murphy, having 3 children
(Paul, Charles, and Ann). Paul married
Cathleen Stowe and they had 2 children (Colleen and Meaghan, one of whom has died, according to Christine Booth
in July 2006). Paul has remarried. Charles has not married and has no children. Ann is married
to William Oliveri (her 2nd husband) with no children of record. Katherine died in an automobile accident in Colorado
on 21 Sept 1986. Katherine was known as a family historian. Also see Katherine's letter to Alberta
- John Murphy, died 10 October 1981
- Hugh Torrington Burdick, married Harriet Hauser having 2 children (Bradford and Connie). Hugh appears to have
re-married Lorraine Swoboda but no children or grandchildren are named in Alberta's hand-written
account. Hugh died in 1955 in an auto accident. Hugh's middle name apparently came from Jemima Burdick's
grandmother in England.
- Marguerite Olive Burdick (Marg), married first to Ted Manning but divorced after about 20 years with no children. Marguerite
re-married to George Battle with no children recorded by Alberta Horan in July 2000. Both Marguerite and
George Battle died prior to 2006.
- Samuel Wright Burdick Jr., born 19 August 1918, married Annette (Ikue) Teraji, having 3 children (Christine Keiko Burdick,
James Burdick, and Dean Burdick). Samuel Jr. died 12 May 2006
Christine married Frederic Newton Booth II, and had a daughter Bobbie Carol Booth,
born 30 December 1968.
Bobbie married Ron David, who then became Ronald David Booth (according to Christine Booth in July 2006).
Bobbie and Ron have 2 children, Matthew Kainoa Booth and MaeLyn Booth.
Above information from Alberta Horan in the 1990s, Christine Booth by email in July 2006, and Ann Oliveri in August 2006